I can't believe that I started working on this post over a week ago and still haven't gotten around to write it, let alone post it! I meant to tell you about my latest DIY which is currently live on Houzz, something that has made such a huge difference in our livingroom that I just had to share it with you. Although I do love our heaters, they are classic 1920s style, they do make our entire window-area look a bit messy. I don't know if the problem is with me, and the fact that we really do have too much stuff, but for a while now I've been wanting to find a way do hide those heaters (and accompanying wires and miscellaneous electrical equipment...) away. Head over to Houzz to have a look at what I came up with!
Sunday once again, and although I'm currently a bit in denial, I know I'm in for a hell of a week at work with late nights and early mornings just to get things done in time. I'm so happy though that I managed to finish another DIY today that I've had as a potential project for ages now, and I couldn't be happier with the result. That's the thing about DIY for me, some projects (like the heater cover) is just amazing because of the function that they provide, although not that exciting, while others are simply fun and beautiful for no particular reason at all. So seeing that last weeks DIY was more of a functional one, I'd say that this one is more towards decorative.
Still struggling to keep the blog going, everyday I think about things that I want to post, but at the end of the day I just forget about it. Vacation is coming up in a few weeks though, and I'm hoping that it will reignite my desire for writing, but until then, don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates (@an.interior.affair)!